Tuesday 11 April 2017

Introduction to My Classic Cars


I have been fortunate enough to own many classics, and just a few unfortunate choices of rubbish, over the past 55 years. So here they are, my list of cars, in order of ownership since my first car in 1967.


My car collection started in 1967 when I turned 17. A week after my birthday, I sat the driving test in Redhill, Surrey and passed in the days when 3-point turns and hill starts were all part of the test (no road rules to worry about!).

 
As soon as I threw away my L plates, I requisitioned my mother’s Hillman Minx, which became my first classic car (although strictly not my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction to My Classic Cars

I have been fortunate enough to own many classics, and just a few unfortunate choices of rubbish, over the past 55 years. So here they a...